there will be an Entrance Test. The test will be announced on college website or notice board. A Candidate whose application form is complete with the required documents and whose clear the entrance test and comes under the merit list will be eligible for counselling. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the college Notice Board/website.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Selected candidate called for admission must produce following documents in original:
- Mark sheet from Matriculation to last received degree.
- Provisional/ Final certificate from matriculation to last received degree.
- College leaving certificate/Department leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate of university from which the candidate received his last Bachelor/Master degree other than Aryabhatta knowledge University.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph same posted in application form.
- N.C.C./Sports/Physically handicapped certificate, if any.
- Residential certificate.
- No objection certificate from the employer, if any.
- Affidavit as per format given in prospectus.